Questionnaire for personal use
If you would like to find out about your own quality of life, you can complete an online version of the WHOQOL-BREF by ticking the box below after you have read the following information about completing the online WHOQOL-BREF.
Information about completing the online WHOQOL-BREF:
- The WHOQOL-BREF is a short 26 item survey and takes around 5-10 minutes to complete.
- After completing the WHOQOL we will ask a small number of questions about you (e.g., age, gender, health status). There are no right or wrong answers.
- You don’t need to answer any questions that you don’t want to, to just miss them out and answer the next question. However if you miss out questions there might not be enough information to work out your quality of life profile.
- You can exit the questionnaire at any time by closing the webpage.
- Once you have finished all the questions you will be shown your quality of life profile which, if you like, you can print and keep. Your scores won’t be saved on the website so you will not be able to see them again once you close the webpage with your results on.
- To help with our ongoing research we will collect and save your responses in our database for our future use. We will keep all your data securely and you will not be personally identifiable from any reports we make using the data from this website.
- We may share your data with our research partners, or with the World Health Organization (at their request) to help with ongoing international collaborations. Individuals from the University of Manchester may look at the data for auditing and monitoring purposes.
Who can I speak to if I have questions about the research?
If you would like answers to any questions about this survey please see our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you cannot find an answer to your question you can email our research team at email@example.com
What if there is a problem?
If you have a concern about any aspect of this study, you should ask to speak to the researchers who will do their best to answer your questions. If they are unable to resolve your concern or you wish to make a complaint regarding the study, please contact a University Research Practice and Governance Co-ordinator on 0161 275 7583 or 0161 275 8093 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read and understood the information about completing the online WHOQOL-BREF