Womb Cancer Alliance News
- The "Womb Cancer Alliance": identifying the 'top ten' research priorities in womb cancer.
From Oncology News, July/August 2015
- Our survey has been launched and will be open until May 31st 2015. You can find out more here.
- Dr Crosbie speaks to the Mail on Sunday about the symptoms of womb cancer. You can read the article here.
- Womb Cancer Alliance members Emma Crosbie and Jo Morrison discuss womb cancer and the Alliance in an editioral for The Cochrane Library. You can read the article here.
- Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Twitter and keep up to date with our progress. Our username is @WombCancer.
- Launch of the website
Welcome to our website! You can keep up to date with what the Womb Cancer Alliance are doing here and complete the survey when it's launched.
- Eve Appeal Blog http://eveappeal.org.uk/blog/wombwednesday-need-know-womb-cancer/
Womb Cancer in the News
- Womb cancer: the most common diagnosis you've never heard of.
From The Guardian, 21st September 2014.
- Why are fat women more at risk of cancer than fat men?
From The Daily Mail, 2nd December 2014.