Who are we?
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attachment and Social Development
- Clinical Trials
- Instruments and training courses
We are based on the 3rd floor of the Jean McFarlane Building on Oxford Road, University of Manchester.
Mental Health Clinical Trials
We have a focus on running clinical trials of theoretically driven interventions for these problems as well as wider problems in child mental health.
- See: Mental Health Clinical Trials for further information.
Instruments and training courses
During our work we have developed a range of instruments for both research and clinical use that are now widely used in the research and clinical communities.
- See: Instruments and training courses for more information