Living with Osteoarthritis can be challenging, often causing pain and affecting mobility. Getting an accurate diagnosis is key to finding the right treatment but self care in the form of diet and exercise is also important.
Use the following links to find out more about the causes, symptoms, treatments and how to live with Osteoarthritis:
- Arthritis Research UK: Osteoarthritis
- Arthritis Care: Osteoarthritis
- NHS Choices: Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis: treatment beyond the prescription pad
- NICE guidance: Osteoarthritis: Care and management in adults (2014)
- Manchester Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit