Audiology and Deafness
The Audiology and Deafness Research Group aspires to be the leading centre in the UK and a world leader in two broad areas:
- Innovative research that translates basic underpinning research into direct benefit to people who have a hearing dysfunction
- Research that underpins and delivers improved services in healthcare and education for adults and children with a hearing loss.
Our research underpins, and is informed by, our leading role in audiology education and audiological service delivery in the UK. Our multidisciplinary research team includes:
- professionals in audiology, deaf education and medicine
- scientists expert in psychophysics, electrophysiology, signal processing and neural imaging.
For further details, see:
- Our research themes (School of Psychological Sciences)