- PhD Programme (COEH)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Occupational Medicine and Occupational Hygiene (COEH)
- Translational Medicine: Interdisciplinary Molecular Medicine (MRes)
Continuing Professional Development
- EMTRAIN - European Medicines Research Network (CIGMR)
- Diploma in Occupational Medicine (COEH)
- Occupational Medicine Continuous Learning: CPD Subscription Scheme (COEH)
- Urban Health (MUCH)
CfE are integral to the medical undergraduate programme and provide specialist teaching in epidemiology and evidence based medicine as well as public, global, occupational and environmental health across the curriculum. The students also have the option to chose student selected components, personal excellence pathways and placements to learn more in depth knowledge of the specialist areas. CfE offers many options for intercalating student including the MPH and MRes. Students are encouraged to present their work at the annual Festival of Public Health which attracts over 400 delegates and they are eligible to enter for the young investigator award.
The CfE contributes in various ways to the MBChB curriculum.