The Manchester Urban Collaboration on Health (MUCH) is part of the Institute of Population Health within the Manchester Academic Health Science Centre at the University of Manchester.
Our mission is to perform world-class research applicable to populations locally, nationally and globally. We have a number of international and local projects.
MUCH has links with many world leading organisations including:
- World Health Organisation
- Health Cities
- European Public Health Association
- The International Society for Urban Health
- The Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER)
- The Northern Universities' Public Health Alliance
As well as these links, through the many research projects delivered by MUCH, we now work with a global consortium of researchers that we work with: