Who are we?
Our research interests range from the assessment of exposure through mediating factors to resultant adverse outcomes such as ill-health, trauma, sickness absence and mortality. Our research themes are:
We have the largest programme of postgraduate education in occupational health anywhere in the UK, offering courses specifically tailored to meet the needs of students wishing to train in occupational medicine and hygiene:
- Diploma in Occupational Medicine (CPD) which prepares students for the Faculty of Occupational Medicine's DOccMed
- Occupational Medicine (MSc/AdvDip/PGCert)
- Occupational Hygiene (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
We also offer subscription-based online access to Occupational Medicine MSc materials for alumni:
In addition we have a thriving doctoral programme, covering a wide range of projects:
- Postgraduate research (PhD/MD/MPhil)
News and events
- Professor Raymond Agius retires and we welcome our new Professor in Occupational and Environmental Health.